Saturday, November 06, 2010

3 BRAINSTORMING SESSIONS Song of Tent City

Below are details on 3 upcoming brainstorming sessions for Song of Tent City. These are open, drop-in sessions, to which all are invited to listen and talk. They are about bringing our arts and hearts and minds together to begin a dialogue about what might be possible. Check back here for info on future sessions in December.

BRAINSTORMING SESSION NO. 1
Wednesday 17 November (7-10PM)
Studio-Current on Capitol Hill
1417 10th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122

BRAINSTORMING SESSION NO. 2
Thursday 18 November (6-8PM)
The Fremont Abbey Arts Center (Cafe)
4272 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
www.fremontabbey.org

BRAINSTORMING SESSION NO. 2
Friday 19 November (9-5PM)
SPACE Building in Fremont
600 N 36th St
Seattle, WA 98103
http://www.fremontspace.com/

If you can't make a session, but want to meet for tea & talk, contact me at mimiallin@gmail.com with a time and day you'd like to meet and I'll do my best to meet it.

SPROUT!
I'm proud to announce that Song of Tent City was selected by the voters at Sprout II to receive $1000 in funding. This will enable me to give myself full-time to the project and will provide money for project materials. Thanks to all who supported my project and to Sprout and The Abbey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home