Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 CityArtist Grant

NBBJ CORPORATE POET RESIDENCY

WooohoO! Five years after it's conception, thanks to a generous 2009 CityArtist grant from The Mayor's Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs in Seattle, WA, my project, "Adopt-A-Poet," which entails placing me, the poet, in a corporation for a month, is finally happening. I've designed a separate blog for the project and welcome you to follow along as I undertake the nation's 1st Corporate Poet Residency. Click here to visit the blog. The residency begins January 2010 at NBBJ (Seattle), an architectural firm with offices around the world. I'm so very glad to be working with NBBJ. I'm also excited about my plans to row to work in a little wooden pram. I'll travel across Lake Union from Fremont to South Lake Union everyday. Many thanks to The Center for Wooden Boats for their generous support of this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home